Cerro Serchil is a 9,686 ft / 2,952 m mountain peak near San Marcos, San Marcos, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in San Marcos and the 12th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Volcán Tajumulco, Cerro Cotzic, Cerro Tuicacaix, Cerro Tojchij, Cerro Tuitzjalaj, and Cerro de Sija. See the Cerro Serchil map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Serchil photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Serchil SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Serchil summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Serchil pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Volcán Tajumulco 13,845 ft / 4,220 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Cotzic 10,404 ft / 3,171 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Tuicacaix 10,147 ft / 3,093 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Tojchij 10,216 ft / 3,114 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Cerro Tuitzjalaj 7,964 ft / 2,428 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Cerro de Sija 8,995 ft / 2,742 m 18 mi / 29 km away