Cerro Santa Martha
Cerro Santa Martha is a 5,545 ft / 1,690 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Neovolcanica Range in Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Veracruz and the 1760th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Campanario, Cerro Cumbres Bastonal, Cerro San Martin, Cerro Muerto, Cerro Pelon, and Cerro Cintepec. Cerro Santa Martha belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro Santa Martha map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Santa Martha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Santa Martha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Santa Martha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Santa Martha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Campanario 4,681 ft / 1,427 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Cumbres Bastonal 3,191 ft / 973 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro San Martin 2,110 ft / 643 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Muerto 1,788 ft / 545 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Pelon 1,363 ft / 416 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Cintepec 2,520 ft / 768 m 11 mi / 18 km away