Cerro Santa Margarita
Cerro Santa Margarita is a 8,788 ft / 2,679 m mountain peak near San Francisco Atezcatzinco, Tlaxcala, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Tlaxcala and the 288th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tepetomayo, Cerro Alto, Cerro Tesoyo, Cerro Sotol, Cerro San Sebastian, and Cerro Los Gallos. See the Cerro Santa Margarita map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Santa Margarita photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Santa Margarita SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Santa Margarita summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Santa Margarita pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tepetomayo 8,869 ft / 2,703 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Alto 9,581 ft / 2,920 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Tesoyo 9,429 ft / 2,874 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Sotol 8,606 ft / 2,623 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro San Sebastian 8,290 ft / 2,527 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Los Gallos 8,585 ft / 2,617 m 11 mi / 18 km away