Cerro San Felipe
Cerro San Felipe is a 12,408 ft / 3,782 m mountain peak near Oruro, Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 395th highest mountain in Oruro and the 1616th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Jatun Compania, Cerro San Pedro, Cerro Haichacosi, Cerro Tomacasani, Cerro Calpaya, and Cerro Hospitaya. See the Cerro San Felipe map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro San Felipe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro San Felipe SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Cerro San Felipe
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Picacho San Lazaro 3,804 ft / 1,160 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro el Infierno 1,444 ft / 440 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- El Guatamote 1,919 ft / 585 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro de los Alamitos 949 ft / 289 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Aguas Escondidas 1,809 ft / 552 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro de la Gavia 1,769 ft / 539 m 9 mi / 14 km away