Cerro San Felipe
Cerro San Felipe is a 12,408 ft / 3,782 m mountain peak near Oruro, Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 367th highest mountain in Oruro and the 1579th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Jatun Compania, Cerro San Pedro, Cerro Haichacosi, Cerro Tomacasani, Cerro Calpaya, and Cerro Hospitaya. See the Cerro San Felipe map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro San Felipe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro San Felipe SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro San Felipe summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro San Felipe pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Ubina 13,574 ft / 4,137 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Justaca 13,343 ft / 4,067 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Tacaya 12,923 ft / 3,939 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Khasa Pata 13,845 ft / 4,220 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Condoriri Loma 13,851 ft / 4,222 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Kenita 12,701 ft / 3,871 m 6 mi / 10 km away