Cerro San Felipe
Cerro San Felipe is a 12,408 ft / 3,782 m mountain peak near Oruro, Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 395th highest mountain in Oruro and the 1616th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Jatun Compania, Cerro San Pedro, Cerro Haichacosi, Cerro Tomacasani, Cerro Calpaya, and Cerro Hospitaya. See the Cerro San Felipe map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro San Felipe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro San Felipe SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Cerro San Felipe
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Jatun Compania 12,907 ft / 3,934 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro San Pedro 12,226 ft / 3,727 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Haichacosi 12,170 ft / 3,710 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Tomacasani 13,321 ft / 4,060 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Calpaya 12,175 ft / 3,711 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Hospitaya 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 11 mi / 17 km away