Cerro San Antonio
Cerro San Antonio is a 7,420 ft / 2,262 m mountain peak near Concepción del Oro, Zacatecas, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 796th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro de la Cruz, Cerro Alicante, Cerro El Aguila, Cerro del Barroso, Cerro Buey, and Cerro El Divisadero. See the Cerro San Antonio map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro San Antonio photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro San Antonio SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro San Antonio summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro San Antonio pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro de la Cruz 7,231 ft / 2,204 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Alicante 7,549 ft / 2,301 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro El Aguila 7,057 ft / 2,151 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro del Barroso 7,389 ft / 2,252 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Buey 7,434 ft / 2,266 m 18 mi / 28 km away
- Cerro El Divisadero 6,695 ft / 2,041 m 20 mi / 32 km away