Cerro San Antonio
Cerro San Antonio is a 11,811 ft / 3,600 m mountain peak near Salitrillo, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in México and the 33rd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Calera, Cerro Idolo, Cerro La Estancia, Cerro San Agustin, Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl), and Cerro Cacalotepec. See the Cerro San Antonio map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro San Antonio photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro San Antonio SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro San Antonio summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro San Antonio pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Calera 12,270 ft / 3,740 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Idolo 9,974 ft / 3,040 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro La Estancia 8,727 ft / 2,660 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro San Agustin 10,203 ft / 3,110 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl) 15,354 ft / 4,680 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Cacalotepec 12,253 ft / 3,735 m 13 mi / 22 km away