Cerro Salin is a 19,780 ft / 6,029 m mountain peak in the Andes in Salta, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Salta and the 36th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pajonales, Cerro Pular, Volcán Socompa, Cerro Blanco, Cerro Arizar, and Cerro Aracar. Cerro Salin belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Salin map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Salin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Salin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Salin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Salin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pajonales 18,705 ft / 5,701 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Pular 20,449 ft / 6,233 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Volcán Socompa 19,852 ft / 6,051 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Blanco 14,925 ft / 4,549 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Arizar 14,300 ft / 4,359 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Aracar 17,877 ft / 5,449 m 18 mi / 29 km away