Cerro Sabana is a 3,944 ft / 1,202 m mountain peak near El Quiteño, Chiriquí, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cabezon, Cerro La Estrella, Cerro Azul, Cerro Guayabo Blanco, Cerro Palo Alto, and Cerro Las Guacas. See the Cerro Sabana map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Sabana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Sabana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Sabana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Sabana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cabezon 3,688 ft / 1,124 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro La Estrella 7,091 ft / 2,162 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Azul 7,196 ft / 2,194 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Guayabo Blanco 4,130 ft / 1,259 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Palo Alto 6,012 ft / 1,833 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Las Guacas 2,263 ft / 690 m 4 mi / 7 km away