Cerro Rosa is a 4,144 ft / 1,263 m mountain peak near Villalba, Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Puerto Rico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Saliente, Cerro Maravillas, Cerro El Bolo, Los Tres Picachos, Piedra Blanca, and Monte Jayuya. See the Cerro Rosa map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Rosa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Rosa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Rosa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Rosa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Saliente 3,845 ft / 1,172 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Maravillas 3,960 ft / 1,207 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro El Bolo 3,527 ft / 1,075 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Los Tres Picachos 3,894 ft / 1,187 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Piedra Blanca 4,042 ft / 1,232 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monte Jayuya 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 3 mi / 5 km away