Cerro Rocotopunta is a 15,803 ft / 4,817 m mountain peak near Yungay, Ancash, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 68th highest mountain in Ancash and the 2033rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Huandoy Sur, Cerro Mesacatac, Huandoy, Cerro Santa Rosa, Nevado Putaca, and Cerro Puchcayoc Punta. See the Cerro Rocotopunta map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Rocotopunta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Rocotopunta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Rocotopunta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Rocotopunta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Huandoy Sur 20,210 ft / 6,160 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Mesacatac 16,216 ft / 4,943 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Huandoy 20,981 ft / 6,395 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Santa Rosa 15,312 ft / 4,667 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado Putaca 17,287 ft / 5,269 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Puchcayoc Punta 15,721 ft / 4,792 m 4 mi / 7 km away