Cerro Rimarima is a 14,523 ft / 4,427 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 5446th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Yana Laguna, Cerro Machanjallga, Cerro Chauchas, Cerro Vizcachas, Cerro El Alto, and Cerro Laguna Negra. See the Cerro Rimarima map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Rimarima photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Rimarima SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Rimarima summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Rimarima pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Yana Laguna 14,069 ft / 4,288 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Machanjallga 14,320 ft / 4,365 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Chauchas 14,277 ft / 4,352 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Vizcachas 14,427 ft / 4,397 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro El Alto 14,207 ft / 4,331 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Laguna Negra 14,508 ft / 4,422 m 2 mi / 4 km away