Cerro Rascacielo is a 17,725 ft / 5,403 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Lima and the 137th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mitopunta, Cerro Pariauccro Grande, Cerro Gochapampa, Cerro Magdalena, Cerro Huamanyapata, and Cerro Jatuncuta. See the Cerro Rascacielo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Rascacielo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Rascacielo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Rascacielo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Rascacielo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mitopunta 18,106 ft / 5,519 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pariauccro Grande 18,049 ft / 5,502 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Gochapampa 16,940 ft / 5,164 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Magdalena 16,877 ft / 5,144 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Huamanyapata 15,918 ft / 4,852 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jatuncuta 16,261 ft / 4,956 m 3 mi / 4 km away