Cerro Puntiagudo is a 18,212 ft / 5,551 m mountain peak in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Catamarca and the 54th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Cruces, Cerro Tres Cruces Central, Cerro Solo, Cerro de los Patos, Cerro Cienaga Redonda, and Cerros Barrancas Blancas. See the Cerro Puntiagudo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Puntiagudo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Puntiagudo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Puntiagudo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Puntiagudo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Ventarron 4,610 ft / 1,405 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Miraverde 4,137 ft / 1,261 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Mirador 3,850 ft / 1,174 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro del Rincon 4,309 ft / 1,313 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Mieres 4,198 ft / 1,280 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Monos 3,180 ft / 969 m 6 mi / 10 km away