Cerro Puntiagudo is a 18,212 ft / 5,551 m mountain peak near Vinchina, La Rioja, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 51st highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Cruces, Cerro Tres Cruces Central, Cerro Solo, Cerro de los Patos, Cerro Cienaga Redonda, and Cerros Barrancas Blancas. See the Cerro Puntiagudo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Puntiagudo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Puntiagudo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Puntiagudo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Puntiagudo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tres Cruces 22,139 ft / 6,748 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces Central 21,748 ft / 6,629 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Solo 18,059 ft / 5,505 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro de los Patos 20,469 ft / 6,239 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Cienaga Redonda 16,097 ft / 4,906 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerros Barrancas Blancas 20,075 ft / 6,119 m 14 mi / 22 km away