Cerro Pucaventa is a 14,895 ft / 4,540 m mountain peak near Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 349th highest mountain in Cusco and the 4389th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Anahuillcajasa, Cerro Pitupaccha, Cerro Runtocochajasa, Nevado Ocobamba, Cerro Herpay, and Cerro Sonjonchico. See the Cerro Pucaventa map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pucaventa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pucaventa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pucaventa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pucaventa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Anahuillcajasa 15,415 ft / 4,699 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Pitupaccha 16,548 ft / 5,044 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Runtocochajasa 15,060 ft / 4,590 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Ocobamba 16,612 ft / 5,063 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Herpay 16,373 ft / 4,991 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Sonjonchico 14,452 ft / 4,405 m 3 mi / 4 km away