Cerro Puca Rumi
Cerro Puca Rumi is a 16,496 ft / 5,028 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 747th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huarmis Chico, Cerro Escaparate, Nevado Lashual, Cerro Curihuay, Cerro Huarmis Grande, and Cerro Coipapite. See the Cerro Puca Rumi map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Puca Rumi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Puca Rumi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Puca Rumi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Puca Rumi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Huarmis Chico 16,128 ft / 4,916 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Escaparate 16,425 ft / 5,006 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Lashual 16,578 ft / 5,053 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Curihuay 16,424 ft / 5,006 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Huarmis Grande 16,066 ft / 4,897 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Coipapite 16,180 ft / 4,932 m 2 mi / 3 km away