Cerro Potrero de Piedra
Cerro Potrero de Piedra is a 4,812 ft / 1,467 m mountain peak near Volcán, Chiriquí, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Chiriquí and the 28th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pon La Olla, Cerro Aguacate, Cerro Machomonte, Cerro Catalina, Cerro Pando, and Cerro Gordo. See the Cerro Potrero de Piedra map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Potrero de Piedra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Potrero de Piedra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Potrero de Piedra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Potrero de Piedra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pon La Olla 5,039 ft / 1,536 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Aguacate 5,897 ft / 1,798 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Machomonte 4,449 ft / 1,356 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Catalina 7,484 ft / 2,281 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Pando 4,683 ft / 1,428 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Gordo 4,228 ft / 1,289 m 5 mi / 8 km away