Cerro Pomerape is a 20,610 ft / 6,282 m mountain peak in the Andes in Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Oruro and the 7th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Parinacota, Nevado Kakepe Junthuta, Cerro Patilla Pata, Cerro Larancagua, Nevado Condoriri, and Cerro Guaneguane. Cerro Pomerape belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Pomerape map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pomerape photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pomerape SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pomerape summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pomerape pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Parinacota 20,827 ft / 6,348 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Kakepe Junthuta 16,486 ft / 5,025 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Patilla Pata 16,377 ft / 4,992 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Larancagua 17,818 ft / 5,431 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Nevado Condoriri 16,997 ft / 5,181 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Guaneguane 15,334 ft / 4,674 m 10 mi / 16 km away