Cerro Poderosa is a 14,726 ft / 4,489 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 4841st highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mangalpa, Cerro Obispo, Cerro Minas de Plata, Cerro Suyobamba, Cerro Chigualen, and Cerro Poblano. See the Cerro Poderosa map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Poderosa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Poderosa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Poderosa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Poderosa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mangalpa 13,042 ft / 3,975 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Obispo 14,464 ft / 4,409 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Minas de Plata 14,190 ft / 4,325 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Suyobamba 14,264 ft / 4,348 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Chigualen 13,698 ft / 4,175 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Poblano 13,924 ft / 4,244 m 2 mi / 3 km away