Cerro Plegado is a 14,661 ft / 4,469 m mountain peak in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 74th highest mountain in Catamarca and the 312th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Gemelos, Cerro Colorados, Nevado Leon Muerto, Cerro La Brea, and Cerro Vallecito. See the Cerro Plegado map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Plegado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Plegado SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Plegado summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Plegado pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pabellon 13,919 ft / 4,243 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Gemelos 16,037 ft / 4,888 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Colorados 19,947 ft / 6,080 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Nevado Leon Muerto 18,929 ft / 5,770 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro La Brea 12,957 ft / 3,949 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Vallecito 20,236 ft / 6,168 m 16 mi / 25 km away