Cerro Piuquenes is a 15,607 ft / 4,757 m mountain peak in Mendoza, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Mendoza and the 199th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Piramide, Cerro Piramide, Nevado de los Piuquenes, Cerro Alto San Juan, Las Yeseras, and Cerro Museo. See the Cerro Piuquenes map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Piuquenes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Piuquenes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Piuquenes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Piuquenes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Bandera 4,250 ft / 1,296 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Los Pehuenches 5,046 ft / 1,538 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Goyocalan 2,990 ft / 911 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Divisadero Grande 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Lastimas 9,116 ft / 2,779 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Los Robles 2,062 ft / 629 m 12 mi / 19 km away