Cerro Piti is a 16,706 ft / 5,092 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 73rd highest mountain in Lima and the 557th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Azul, Cerro Sacsa, Cerro Antarangra, Cerro Huasca, Nevado Torreon, and Cerro Ruchuca. See the Cerro Piti map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Piti photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Piti SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Piti summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Piti pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Azul 16,717 ft / 5,095 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Sacsa 15,722 ft / 4,792 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Antarangra 16,194 ft / 4,936 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Huasca 16,111 ft / 4,911 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Torreon 16,778 ft / 5,114 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Ruchuca 15,871 ft / 4,838 m 3 mi / 4 km away