Cerro Piramide is a 14,252 ft / 4,344 m mountain peak in Región Metropolitana, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Región Metropolitana and the 458th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Piramide, Cerro Piuquenes, Nevado de los Piuquenes, Cerro Museo, Cerro Alto San Juan, and Las Yeseras. See the Cerro Piramide map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Piramide photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Piramide SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Piramide summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Piramide pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Piramide 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Piuquenes 15,607 ft / 4,757 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado de los Piuquenes 19,742 ft / 6,017 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Museo 11,408 ft / 3,477 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Alto San Juan 15,208 ft / 4,636 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Las Yeseras 10,955 ft / 3,339 m 8 mi / 14 km away