Cerro Pinto is a 7,808 ft / 2,380 m mountain peak near Zacatepec, Puebla, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Puebla and the 615th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Derrumbadas de Agua, Cerro Tepeolo, Derrumbadas de Fuego, Cerro Tecajete, Cerro El Conejo, and Cerro Cruzalta. See the Cerro Pinto map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pinto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pinto SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pinto summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pinto pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tepeolo 8,163 ft / 2,488 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Tecajete 8,623 ft / 2,629 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Cerro El Conejo 10,499 ft / 3,200 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Cerro Cruzalta 8,548 ft / 2,606 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Cerro Tlacoxolo 10,105 ft / 3,080 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Cofre de Perote (Nauhcampatépetl) 14,049 ft / 4,282 m 27 mi / 44 km away