Cerro Picacho is a 8,986 ft / 2,739 m mountain peak near Guabito, Bocas del Toro, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Bocas del Toro and the 5th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pelon, Cerro Totuma, Cerro Punta, Cerro Catalina, Cerro Pelota, and Cerro Pon La Olla. See the Cerro Picacho map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Picacho photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Picacho SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Picacho summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Picacho pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro el Borrado 2,373 ft / 723 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Camilo 2,362 ft / 720 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Venados 2,404 ft / 733 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Tulipan 3,642 ft / 1,110 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro San Jose 3,657 ft / 1,115 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Aguilar 1,661 ft / 506 m 14 mi / 22 km away