Cerro Peonia is a 6,851 ft / 2,088 m mountain peak near Cumaná, Sucre, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Sucre and the 329th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tristeza, Cerro Las Cabeceras, Cerro Los Callejones, Cerro El Paraiso, Cerro El Alcance, and Cerro El Bocado. See the Cerro Peonia map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Peonia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Peonia SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Peonia summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Peonia pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tristeza 8,517 ft / 2,596 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Las Cabeceras 5,905 ft / 1,800 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Los Callejones 4,665 ft / 1,422 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro El Paraiso 3,668 ft / 1,118 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro El Alcance 6,199 ft / 1,890 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro El Bocado 7,079 ft / 2,158 m 4 mi / 6 km away