Cerro Pena Grande
Cerro Pena Grande is a 13,884 ft / 4,232 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 78th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 7375th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Alto de Rio Negro, Cerro Vizcachas, Cerros Alto del Diablo, Cerro Negro, Cerro Alto Punta, and Cerro Mushmush. See the Cerro Pena Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pena Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pena Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pena Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pena Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Alto de Rio Negro 13,738 ft / 4,188 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Vizcachas 14,056 ft / 4,284 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerros Alto del Diablo 13,794 ft / 4,204 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Negro 14,143 ft / 4,311 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Alto Punta 14,788 ft / 4,508 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Mushmush 14,515 ft / 4,424 m 3 mi / 4 km away