Cerro Pelon is a 8,433 ft / 2,571 m mountain peak near Volcán, Chiriquí, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Picacho, Cerro Totuma, Cerro Catalina, Cerro Punta, Cerro Pelota, and Cerro Pon La Olla. See the Cerro Pelon map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pelon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pelon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pelon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pelon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Los Planes 4,521 ft / 1,378 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Sombrerito 3,735 ft / 1,139 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monte Chaguiton 2,524 ft / 769 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro El Carrizal 3,190 ft / 972 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Mina 4,452 ft / 1,357 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Chachalacota 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 7 mi / 11 km away