Cerro Pelon is a 1,363 ft / 416 m mountain peak near Pajapan, Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Veracruz and the 3588th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro San Martin, Cerro Santa Martha, Cerro Campanario, Cerro Cumbres Bastonal, Cerro Muerto, and Cerro Cintepec. See the Cerro Pelon map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pelon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pelon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pelon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pelon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro el Banco 2,046 ft / 624 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Trinidad 3,290 ft / 1,003 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Los Llanitos 2,923 ft / 891 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro la Ocotera 5,098 ft / 1,554 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro el Puerto Grande 2,978 ft / 908 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro el Volantin 2,575 ft / 785 m 8 mi / 13 km away