Cerro Pate Macho
Cerro Pate Macho is a 6,109 ft / 1,862 m mountain peak near Almirante, Bocas del Toro, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Bocas del Toro and the 15th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Azul, Cerro Pianista, Cerro Palo Alto, Cerro Horqueta, Cerro La Estrella, and Cerro Robalo. See the Cerro Pate Macho map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pate Macho photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pate Macho SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pate Macho summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pate Macho pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Azul 7,196 ft / 2,194 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pianista 5,221 ft / 1,591 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Palo Alto 6,012 ft / 1,833 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Horqueta 5,691 ft / 1,735 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Estrella 7,091 ft / 2,162 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Robalo 5,119 ft / 1,560 m 5 mi / 8 km away