Cerro Pan de Azucar
Cerro Pan de Azucar is a 12,458 ft / 3,797 m mountain peak in Mendoza, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 85th highest mountain in Mendoza and the 699th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Catedral, Cerro Cuerno, Cerro Tres Dedos, Cerro Tordillo, Aconcagua, and Cerro La Parva. See the Cerro Pan de Azucar map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pan de Azucar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pan de Azucar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pan de Azucar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pan de Azucar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro del Quillay 1,465 ft / 447 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro San Isidro 1,009 ft / 308 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Centinela 1,040 ft / 317 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Loco 1,079 ft / 329 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Panteon 1,430 ft / 436 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Alto de Piedras 1,474 ft / 449 m 5 mi / 9 km away