Cerro Pan de Azucar
Cerro Pan de Azucar is a 12,458 ft / 3,797 m mountain peak in Mendoza, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 62nd highest mountain in Mendoza and the 680th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Catedral, Cerro Cuerno, Cerro Tres Dedos, Cerro Tordillo, Aconcagua, and Cerro La Parva. See the Cerro Pan de Azucar map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pan de Azucar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pan de Azucar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pan de Azucar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pan de Azucar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Catedral 13,806 ft / 4,208 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Cuerno 15,762 ft / 4,804 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Tres Dedos 12,658 ft / 3,858 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Tordillo 14,404 ft / 4,390 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Aconcagua 22,841 ft / 6,962 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro La Parva 13,954 ft / 4,253 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak