Cerro Pampachacra is a 1,855 ft / 566 m mountain peak near Chincha Alta, Ica, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 422nd highest mountain in Ica and the 16841st highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Arena Vieja, Cerro Bodega, Cerro Capilla, Cerro Huatina, Cerro Infiernillo, and Cerro Mendoza. See the Cerro Pampachacra map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pampachacra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pampachacra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pampachacra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pampachacra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Arena Vieja 1,224 ft / 373 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Bodega 3,107 ft / 947 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Capilla 3,629 ft / 1,106 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Huatina 1,038 ft / 317 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Infiernillo 2,428 ft / 740 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Mendoza 3,303 ft / 1,007 m 5 mi / 8 km away