Cerro Palpana is a 19,816 ft / 6,040 m mountain peak in the Andes in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 22nd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro de las Cuevas, Cerro de Las Cuevas, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Cebollar, Cerro Negro, and Cerro Cascasca. Cerro Palpana belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Palpana map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Palpana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Palpana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Palpana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Palpana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro de las Cuevas 14,902 ft / 4,542 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro de Las Cuevas 16,859 ft / 5,139 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 14,754 ft / 4,497 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Cebollar 15,723 ft / 4,792 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Negro 15,431 ft / 4,703 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Cascasca 12,417 ft / 3,785 m 8 mi / 14 km away