Cerro Pabellon is a 13,919 ft / 4,243 m mountain peak in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 116th highest mountain in Catamarca and the 447th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Plegado, Cerro Gemelos, Nevado Leon Muerto, Cerro del Medio, Cerro Colorados, and Cerro Vallecito. See the Cerro Pabellon map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Pabellon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Pabellon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Pabellon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Pabellon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Plegado 14,661 ft / 4,469 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Gemelos 16,037 ft / 4,888 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Nevado Leon Muerto 18,929 ft / 5,770 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro del Medio 17,183 ft / 5,238 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Colorados 19,947 ft / 6,080 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Vallecito 20,236 ft / 6,168 m 17 mi / 27 km away