Cerro Osa is a 565 ft / 172 m mountain peak near Buenos Aires, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Puntarenas and the 169th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tigre, Cerro Adams, Cerro Brujo, Cerro Chocuaco, Cerro Anguciana, and Cerro Canas Gordas. See the Cerro Osa map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Osa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Osa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Osa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Osa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tigre 966 ft / 295 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Adams 1,109 ft / 338 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Cerro Brujo 1,533 ft / 467 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Cerro Chocuaco 1,381 ft / 421 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Cerro Anguciana 4,454 ft / 1,358 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Cerro Canas Gordas 1,870 ft / 570 m 30 mi / 48 km away