Cerro Negro is a 5,542 ft / 1,689 m mountain peak near Cumaná, Sucre, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 498th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro El Bocado, Cerro Los Gavilanes, Cerro Culebra, Cerro Vallecito, Cerro Tucuyucal, and Cerro Tucuyal. See the Cerro Negro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Negro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Negro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Negro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Negro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Campana 4,931 ft / 1,503 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Machete 4,887 ft / 1,490 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Los Paijanes 4,040 ft / 1,232 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ceibo Mocho 3,506 ft / 1,069 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Carmela 3,426 ft / 1,044 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Papayal 4,170 ft / 1,271 m 2 mi / 4 km away