Cerro Negro is a 14,143 ft / 4,311 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 44th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 6597th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Agua del Obispo, Cerro Alto de Rio Negro, Cerro Vizcachas, Cerro Orcon, Cerro Pena Grande, and Cerro Las Lajas. See the Cerro Negro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Negro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Negro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Negro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Negro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Sabana 2,338 ft / 713 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro La Guaca 2,769 ft / 844 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Las Cruces 2,218 ft / 676 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro El Caramero 2,042 ft / 623 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Supiral 3,360 ft / 1,024 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro La Marca 2,444 ft / 745 m 2 mi / 4 km away