Cerro Negro is a 15,431 ft / 4,703 m mountain peak in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 89th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 241st highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cebollar, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Polapi, Cerro de Las Cuevas, Cerro de las Cuevas, and Cerro Cascasca. See the Cerro Negro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Negro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Negro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Negro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Negro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nova Belgica 1,916 ft / 584 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Bella Vista 1,734 ft / 529 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Cerro Bandera 1,174 ft / 358 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Sierra de La Victoria 1,556 ft / 474 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Cerro Gueimbe 1,970 ft / 600 m 41 mi / 66 km away
- Cerro Nu Cany 1,308 ft / 399 m 115 mi / 185 km away