Cerro Negro is a 15,431 ft / 4,703 m mountain peak in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 67th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 221st highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cebollar, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Polapi, Cerro de Las Cuevas, Cerro de las Cuevas, and Cerro Cascasca. See the Cerro Negro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Negro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Negro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Negro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Negro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tembladera 12,320 ft / 3,755 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Capitan 10,945 ft / 3,336 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Lipiag 11,293 ft / 3,442 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Concache 12,041 ft / 3,670 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Chapa 11,549 ft / 3,520 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Marayhuaca 11,917 ft / 3,632 m 5 mi / 7 km away