Cerro Naranjo is a 1,067 ft / 325 m mountain peak near Piribebuy, Cordillera, Paraguay. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Cordillera and the 4th highest mountain in Paraguay. The nearest peaks are Cerro Aquino, Cerro Itall, Cerro Vera, Serrania Ybytymi, Cerro Achon, and Sierra de Ybyturuzu. See the Cerro Naranjo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Naranjo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Naranjo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Naranjo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Naranjo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lomo Tillahuacra 4,816 ft / 1,468 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Putupampa 5,367 ft / 1,636 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lomo Tirapelo 4,265 ft / 1,300 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Arenal 4,831 ft / 1,473 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lomo Cuncato 5,323 ft / 1,623 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Cururoche 5,825 ft / 1,776 m 2 mi / 3 km away