Cerro Mushmush is a 14,515 ft / 4,424 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 5468th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Alto Chucaro, Cerro Alto Blanco, Cerro Vizcachas, Cerro Chontacocha, Cerro Bronce Ragra, and Cerros Alto del Diablo. See the Cerro Mushmush map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Mushmush photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Mushmush SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Mushmush summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Mushmush pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Alto Chucaro 14,911 ft / 4,545 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Alto Blanco 14,524 ft / 4,427 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Vizcachas 14,056 ft / 4,284 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Chontacocha 14,679 ft / 4,474 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Bronce Ragra 14,576 ft / 4,443 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerros Alto del Diablo 13,794 ft / 4,204 m 2 mi / 4 km away