Cerro Munanca is a 14,504 ft / 4,421 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 5495th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Molinetes, Cerro Toldera, Cerro Huipian, Cerro Ruibarbo, Cerro Pagrash, and Cerro Quisuar. See the Cerro Munanca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Munanca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Munanca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Munanca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Munanca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Molinetes 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Toldera 14,635 ft / 4,461 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Huipian 13,979 ft / 4,261 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Ruibarbo 14,261 ft / 4,347 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pagrash 14,008 ft / 4,270 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Quisuar 14,064 ft / 4,287 m 2 mi / 4 km away