Cerro Mulas Muertas
Cerro Mulas Muertas is a 18,452 ft / 5,624 m mountain peak in Atacama, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Atacama and the 41st highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Nevado El Muerto, Cerro Vicuñas, Cerro Laguna Verde, Cerros Barrancas Blancas, Nevado El Fraile, and Ojos del Salado. See the Cerro Mulas Muertas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Mulas Muertas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Mulas Muertas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Mulas Muertas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Mulas Muertas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado El Muerto 21,280 ft / 6,486 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Vicuñas 19,904 ft / 6,067 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Laguna Verde 17,100 ft / 5,212 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerros Barrancas Blancas 20,075 ft / 6,119 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Nevado El Fraile 19,885 ft / 6,061 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Ojos del Salado 22,654 ft / 6,905 m 11 mi / 18 km away