Cerro Muerto is a 1,788 ft / 545 m mountain peak near Soteapan, Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Veracruz and the 3412th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Campanario, Cerro Santa Martha, Cerro Cumbres Bastonal, Cerro San Martin, Cerro Cintepec, and Cerro Pelon. See the Cerro Muerto map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Muerto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Muerto SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Muerto summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Muerto pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Campanario 4,681 ft / 1,427 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Santa Martha 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Cumbres Bastonal 3,191 ft / 973 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro San Martin 2,110 ft / 643 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Cintepec 2,520 ft / 768 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Pelon 1,363 ft / 416 m 14 mi / 23 km away