Cerro Minas de Plata
Cerro Minas de Plata is a 14,190 ft / 4,325 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 6449th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Suyobamba, Cerro San Lorenzo, Cerro Alto Las Pircas, Cerro Mangalpa, Cerro Poderosa, and Cerro Obispo. See the Cerro Minas de Plata map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Minas de Plata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Minas de Plata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Minas de Plata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Minas de Plata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Suyobamba 14,264 ft / 4,348 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro San Lorenzo 12,696 ft / 3,870 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto Las Pircas 13,348 ft / 4,068 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Mangalpa 13,042 ft / 3,975 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Poderosa 14,726 ft / 4,489 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Obispo 14,464 ft / 4,409 m 3 mi / 4 km away