Cerro Mateo is a 12,232 ft / 3,728 m mountain peak near Zacamulpa, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cruz, Cerro Taravilla, Cerro Muneco, Cerro Cehuiloya, Ajusco, and Cerro San Miguel. See the Cerro Mateo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Mateo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Mateo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Mateo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Mateo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Cruz 12,195 ft / 3,717 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Taravilla 12,332 ft / 3,759 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Muneco 12,006 ft / 3,660 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Cehuiloya 11,697 ft / 3,565 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ajusco 12,894 ft / 3,930 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro San Miguel 11,689 ft / 3,563 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pico de Orizaba
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl)
- Recent Summits
- Mendenhall Peak
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Vulcans Throne
- Mount Hale