Cerro Mangalpa is a 13,042 ft / 3,975 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 232nd highest mountain in La Libertad and the 9324th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Poderosa, Cerro Poblano, Cerro Minas de Plata, Cerro Chigualen, Cerro Suyobamba, and Cerro San Lorenzo. See the Cerro Mangalpa map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Mangalpa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Mangalpa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Mangalpa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Mangalpa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Poderosa 14,726 ft / 4,489 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Poblano 13,924 ft / 4,244 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Minas de Plata 14,190 ft / 4,325 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Chigualen 13,698 ft / 4,175 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Suyobamba 14,264 ft / 4,348 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro San Lorenzo 12,696 ft / 3,870 m 2 mi / 3 km away