Cerro Llamahuasi is a 15,456 ft / 4,711 m mountain peak near Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 329th highest mountain in Cusco and the 2935th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Ancaspillaca, Cerro Changaray, Cerro Cruzjasa, Nevado Ocobamba, Cerro Pucaventa, and Cerro Anahuillcajasa. See the Cerro Llamahuasi map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Llamahuasi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Llamahuasi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Llamahuasi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Llamahuasi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Ancaspillaca 14,488 ft / 4,416 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Changaray 14,544 ft / 4,433 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Cruzjasa 15,807 ft / 4,818 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Ocobamba 16,612 ft / 5,063 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pucaventa 14,895 ft / 4,540 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Anahuillcajasa 15,415 ft / 4,699 m 4 mi / 7 km away