Cerro Las Cumbres
Cerro Las Cumbres is a 4,577 ft / 1,395 m mountain peak near Pueblo Nuevo, Estelí, Nicaragua. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Estelí and the 16th highest mountain in Nicaragua. The nearest peaks are Cerro El Combate, Cerro Ojo de Agua, Cerro El Moro, Loma El Retiro, Cerro Grande de Tranquera, and Quiabu. See the Cerro Las Cumbres map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Las Cumbres photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Las Cumbres SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Las Cumbres summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Las Cumbres pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro El Combate 4,406 ft / 1,343 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Ojo de Agua 4,214 ft / 1,284 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro El Moro 4,731 ft / 1,442 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Loma El Retiro 4,130 ft / 1,259 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Grande de Tranquera 2,606 ft / 794 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Quiabu 4,402 ft / 1,342 m 9 mi / 15 km away