Cerro Las Capillas
Cerro Las Capillas is a 9,482 ft / 2,890 m mountain peak near El Limón, Jalisco, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Jalisco and the 165th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Muneco, Cerro Ceboruco, Cerro San Miguel, Cerro Alto San Miguel, Cerro Alto Las Yeguas, and Cerro Toxin. Cerro Las Capillas belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro Las Capillas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Las Capillas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Las Capillas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Las Capillas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Las Capillas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Muneco 6,392 ft / 1,948 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Ceboruco 7,214 ft / 2,199 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro San Miguel 5,934 ft / 1,809 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Alto San Miguel 5,210 ft / 1,588 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Alto Las Yeguas 5,899 ft / 1,798 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Toxin 5,845 ft / 1,782 m 8 mi / 13 km away